Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh the Things You Can Think

Aight, I have never posted on a blog before. I wanted to post this the other day, but decided that this shouldn't be the first post. I am amazed the things that can come to your mind when you're not in stupid school. Check out this epiphany i had the other day while taking a whiz. So I was at my brothers house, going to the restroom, and as I got ready take care of business I thought, "I should lift up the seat so I don't get it dirty," but then, of course, was too lazy to do so, so I just went for it. As I went for it, I thought that it would be so easy, and courteous, especially if i did have a bad aim. Then i started whizzing, and the answer hit me: The excitement and danger of possibly hitting the seat, and the sweet victory of aiming flawlessly, straight into the toilet. If you don't believe me, just try it. I know you've experienced it before. It is very satisfying. THE END (p.s. unlike abe, i am not posting a picture for this one. I think the reason is self explanatory).

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha I'm glad you didn't post a picture. That's a good epiphany. Maybe to make it even more challenging you should get some cardboard, cut a tiny hole in it,set it on the toilet seat, and then aim away.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think this is a closed blog right now, so you can feel free to post whatever inspires you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cade,

    I know that the reward for the blogger is seeing comments about his post. So here's another one to make you feel good. Hope you are well. We need to get more people contributing to our discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know who this blog belongs to, but I's also like to wish Grandpa Cade a happy birthday -- two days ago! (Don't worry, I wished him a good day on that day too)
    I love the picture of the housemates though -- love the nature and love seeing my Burley boys!
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete